Saturday 4 February 2012

New in my shop

One expects winter to be cold but to have temperatures around -18°C for several days in a row is just too much and sitting still at the sewing machine gets a bit chilly after a while. I did manage to add a few zippered purses to my shop recently and am working on a custom order bag at the moment (pictures to follow).
In the next weeks I plan to work on new hipster bags for spring and perhaps a smaller version of money purse (with my new stock of 4" zippers).
You may find the new purses in my shop.






So try to stay warm and let's hope this long and cold February is soon behind us...

2 comments:

  1. Birds in love ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty purses!
    Have a good day Damjana - keep warm! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails