Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Pippa bag

Remember this bag I was announcing oh so long ago?
Luckily I was tidying up my sewing space over the weekend and found half finished Pippa under piles and piles of fabrics...

So here she is, a new edition to my shop, small and elegant shoulder bag, made from robin's egg blue corduroy and golden jacquard, lined with cheerful bright red floral print. The bag has one interior slip pocket and one zippered pocket in the back.



And another Pippa bag just found a new home, thanks to wonderful Jeannine I found through Instagram - here is her view of the new bag - Thank you again :)


Finally, an update from my previous post - the nappy/diaper bag got a matching changing mat I made from dark blue & white polka dot waxed cotton canvas from Ikea - inside is a soft, white cotton waffle, the mat rolls up and closes with velcro.

2 comments:

  1. Pridna :) Všeč mi je podloga prve torbice, taka živahna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful! The blue corduroy bag is gorgeous. Love the color combination and all the pretty details.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails