Thursday 1 September 2011

Autumn is here

Time to switch to warmer, more muted shades and wooly, cozy materials.

Some fabrics I have worked with before and am coming back to, like this dark grey wool cloth, meant for mens' wear and perfect for decorating with freehand embroidery and lace. Little money purse is also adorned with some embroidered ric rac trim and a wooden button.



Others I am testing out, like this upholstery canvas I purchased recently and is actually black floral jacquard on brown chenille base - I used its reverse side for more elegant look of this medium hipster bag and am quite pleased with the result.


Both items are now available in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. K tebi pa res prihaja jesen :) Naj po sadov polna ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new additions to your shop! I am really liking the lace adornment.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails