Sunday 3 July 2011

New city tote

I listed another tote today, this time a city version - a bit taller, able to comfortably hold a A4 size folder, school boooks or work papers - whenever you want to take it.


Made from delicious cherry red cotton canvas and decorated with a patch of striped Basque cloth in rainbow colours, interfaced and lined with contrasting dark khaki canvas. Inside are two pockets, a smaller slip pocket for your phone and a larger, zippered one plus a D ring for attaching keys. Many colourful details make this tote really unique and if somebody doesn't grab it quickly (my 15% sale is still going on), I might keep it for myself!


Today I was busy all afternoon, working on a custom order Pippa Grande shoulder bag. I will have some pictures tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely and cheerful bag Damjana!!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for standing out in a big city and brightening up all your outfits! Beautiful!

    Best of luck with your custom order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails