Tuesday 4 January 2011

Introducing: Maia clutch.


And here they are, three new corduroy clutches in sweet pastel shades of robin's egg blue, dark salmon and lime green.


I had to find a different name for them since the new Maia zippered clutch is slightly roomier than Mia pouch due to 2 cm (3/4") wide bottom. I have to say I love how it sits comfortably in the palm of my hand and the corduroy is super soft. All three clutches are embroidered and decorated with beads and buttons and I added a matching decorative loop at one end for easier grip and some extra spice...




The clutches are now available in my shop and more corduroy items are coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. The salmon one is the perfect Winter blues buster! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjut, kjut, kjut ♥ ♥ ♥ nadvse kjut tele nove barve :) Mogoče pa bi jaz spet kako veliko torbico imela, da bi šlo kaj tako lepega vanjo :)))) Všeč so mi tvoja vezenja in perlice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Damjana, the new clutches and the new name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo všečno, vse po vrsti in počez :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These new clutches are gorgeous!

    You sourced some lovely corduroy I see. Great color choices. Such happy colors they put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails