Wednesday 6 October 2010

Autumn is here

... With warm, earthy tones of brown, mustard, rusty red and burnt orange.

I like to walk past flower shops and market place florists to see how their displays change with season. Even a small town flower shop can tempt me into buying a bouquet - I would love to have one of these miniature paprika plants in my kitchen but I'm affraid the children will want to eat them...


And I just added a new messenge bag to my shop - with adjustable strap, going from front to back of the bag. The messenger in made from warm gray upholstery fabric, has a decorative flap in striped canvas and closes with an interior magnetic snap.
(The pictures need retaking, yesterday was a very dark and cloudy day...)



4 comments:

  1. Čudovita poštarska torbica, nekaj podobnega potrebujem tudi jaz. Samo verjetno večjo :)))
    Všeč mi je, da lahko spreminjaš dolžino traku in jo nosiš čez ramo ali diagonalno.
    Res so mi všeč tvoji izdelki, se vidi, da premisliš, kaj bo res uporabno in uporabnici koristno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your messenger bag! I wish I had one that stylish. Hmmmmm....

    Fall is by far my favorite season. I can't wait until the garden shops put out their Fall colored chrysthanthemums so I can put some in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one of the very talented designers to make very stylish and contemporary bags. I love your new banner btw. :D

    i agree, those floras are always tempting to have in one's house. :)

    swee
    www.swiedebie.etsy.com
    www.swiedebie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Swiedebie-You are a very talented designer!

    Love your new messenger with the colorful and happy flap. And as always it is so much fun taking a stroll through your neighbor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails