Monday 27 September 2010

European Street Team Challenge



My Mia pouch won the last week's challenge entitled "stripes" and hosted by Estella from Star Of The East - which means I get to chose the new theme!

And inspired by my new homeland (and not the famous, but falsely attributed quote), I chose:


Marie Antoinette.

OK, she was Austrian by birth, but you know what I mean, right.
Excessive, over the top wigs, jewellery, clothes, cakes, dogs and furniture. As an illustration I borrowed a picture of one of my favourite hand sewn dolls by the amazing Heather Louise from The Doll Farm.

Deadline for your entries is next Monday evening. You can send me the link to your new listing through Etsy conversations...

Let the games begin!




::::::::::::::::::::::: and here are your entries :::::::::::::::::::::::::

lacey cuff with buffalo horn buttons

recycled denim cuff with lace

hand knotted lace

pearls and cameo

china plate pendant

swarovski crystal and silver plated findings

three neck pieces in one

for those cold nights at the castle...

golden filigree base with flowers

Versailles earrings by gr8jewellery

13 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this--what a wonderful theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful theme, ideas are already coming to my head :)
    Love that doll too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this theme!! It makes my head spin with the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the challenge!!

    I can't wait to see what everyone will create with your great theme idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning - I love the new theme. Looking forward to seeing everyone's entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyy!! Congrats on winning! :))
    A bit hard theme for me, but you'll never know, maybe I will make something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for winning the challenge!!! and what a great and interesting new theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!
    Lately I've been obsessed with this theme, so I'll definitely participate.
    Do we just post the entries under this post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anakit, the best way to enter the challenge is to list a new item in your shop and then convo me the link so I can add it this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ! I will see to make something for this challenging theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful theme and the entries are gorgeous. I would like to wear it all (not in 1 outfit though).....;-) lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I put a link to this post on my blog with my entry
    http://lovelifejewelry.blogspot.com/2010/10/there-is-nothing-new-except-what-has.html

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails