Tuesday 3 August 2010

Toy Story

I saw this vending machine recently at one of the the rest stops on the Bavarian highway.

From a distance it looked like another one of those coin-hungry machines, filled with plush toys that a big metallic claw picks (or lets go) randomly. But a closer look revealed this particular machine was offering more grown up toys - mobile phones, USB keys and mp3 players.
I decided to keep my Euro coin(s), perhaps next time...


The claw vending machine makes me smile every time I see one - I think of the little green aliens in Pixar's movie Toy Story and their "Hail to the Claw, the Claw has chosen!"

image: fanpop.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. "The CLLLAAAAAWWWW". My hubby and I are constantly saying that to each other when we see those machines :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails