Sunday 4 April 2010

New bag and more to come


I have just listed my new Pupa shoulder bag called Postcard from Paris. This time I used cheerfull striped upholstery canvas in bright fuchsia, spring green and orange and decorated it with a sewn-on "postcard", featuring a small metallic Eiffel Tower charm with rows of embroidered town houses underneath.



The inspiration for the Paris postcard came after I purchased some beads and metallic charms from yukidesigns. I can't wait to use them all so keep your eye on Loddelina shop, there will be some new bags coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, kako mi je všeč! Krasna! Komaj čakam, da se malo skopljem ven iz tega, nič kaj prijetnega finančnega stanja in si privoščim nakup takega sladkorčka.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails