Saturday 6 March 2010

Another challenge entry

I am participating in another European Street Team's challenge - this week it is hosted by Dawn of LaTouchables, who runs a unique Etsy shop, full of gorgeous bags and accessories.

The new theme is self portrait and I chose all my favourite fabrics and colours to make this Pupa shoulder bag, called Simply Me. I love the red flowery lace trim I bought years ago - it makes me smile every time I look at it. I like drawing with thread and this time I used some thick embroidery thread to make decorative stitches on both sides of the bag. They remind me of nonsense drawings I doodle while I'm talking on the phone; the drawings often turn into flowers without me even being aware of it...


The new shoulder bag is now available in my shop!
k
You can see all the other challenge entries at Dawn's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails