Friday 11 December 2009

Wow


I should go on vacation more often...

One week away from my computer, just barely getting a chance to check my emails every day - and Loddelina gets featured in four Etsy treasuries, two of them making it to the Front Page!

The second FP was a treasury list I wasn't even aware of, made by DeerLola, and I only noticed the Front Page factor - an unexpected rise in item and shop hearts...
Thank you, Ina, for featuring my wooly Malina handbag!

The last Treasury West feature includes my decorative heart again, this time in a very elegant and sparkly collection of items made by Michele from steinschmuckdesign - her Sales Fairy has arrived safely a few days ago and I will post some pictures of her in her new "working" station, when I get back home.
Thank you, Michele!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your features and making the front page! Very well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails