Wednesday 14 October 2009

Photoshopping the afternoon away...



I took this picture of Lily at the playground the other day - she decided to explore a small wooden hut in the middle of the sand box and I was just fast enough to switch on my camera before she peeped out the little house's window.
There was no time for adjusting the settings, composition, focus, like with most children's photographs and automatic functions on my camera gave the picture dull, bluish hues. On top of that the sun beam that came through the door of the hut made a bright distracting pach on the wall behind Lily's head.
This "Ha!" moment was too precious for me to waste so I spent an hour or so behind the computer today trying to clone stamp the patch away - at the end I converted the picture to black and white to get rid of the strange colours and cropped it a bit. All I have to do now is find the right frame...

2 comments:

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails