Saturday 3 October 2009

Love, Hope and Peace tote




I managed to list a new item today, the LOVE HOPE PEACE tote I have been working on for the past few days.

I got this gorgeous striped linen canvas from my mother in law, who bought it on one of her trips to the Basque country. It is hand woven and very hard to work with as it unravels quickly and has to be securely stiched together - but I think the results are well worth the effort!

I was struggling with naming the shades of brown and grey on this fabric, they are so specific and the pictures never show the true colours. With help from Etsy forum readers (I find forums a great way of getting feedback) I will rewrite the item descriprion a little but will do it tomorrow, it is getting late and I'm off to bed...

2 comments:

  1. This tote is so unique! I think it will be a best seller. I already marked it in my favorites. Love the fabric and the colors. Such beautiful words to carry on your shoulders as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! It turned out great! I had no idea it was going to be a tote.
    ~ Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails