Tuesday 28 July 2009

Loddelina on Etsy


Yesssss!
Loddelina has finaly opened her shop on Etsy!
After hours of staring at the computer screen, typing and transfering pictures, the shop is up and running - just click at the link on your right (I still have some tricks to learn about these gadgets but it will do for now...)

It is LATE and I'm off to bed. I will drink a toast to my shop tomorrow (with a large cup of coffee at breakfast).

Thank you all for your support,
good night, good morning, good evening!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations Damjana!!! How exciting it must be to finally get your store up and running. It looks great! I especially love the fuchsia pink evening purse.
    At first all the downloading of pictures, typing etc. can take long. But in time it gets much faster. Before you know it you will be an expert. :)

    Best of luck with your new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elisa!
    I'm just doing the last editing... I was struggling a bit about the pricing, it seems so much in dollars but not as much when you have to live in euros...

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Glad your in the land of Etsy =) Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails